The Creativity Marketing Centre at ESCP Europe Business School is delighted to announce that Facebook will be hosting a selected group of 30 / 35 students on Friday 27th March, 2015 at their EMEA HQ in Dublin.
The visit will include a company presentation, a chance to network with alumni now working at Facebook and the opportunity to find out more about the full-time roles available at Facebook across EMEA.
ESCP Europe Business School and the Creativity Marketing Centre (CMC) are delighted to announce that will host an event for the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), featuring our own professor Dr Davide Sola and guest speaker Richard Stewart, founder of Mindbench on 16th April, 2015 at 6:00pm at our London Campus
Dr Sola will open the event with a welcome speech.
Richard Stewart will then discuss the following topics:
- Trends in the management consultancy market place - which sectors and functional areas are hiring?
- Opportunities in the UK and internationally for management consultants
- What are management consultancies looking for in candidates?
- The application process for management consultancy firms, and how to improve your chances of success
- Q&A on management consultancy market place and careers in management consultancy